Montgomery’s Vehicle Accident Attorney
A car, truck or motorcycle accident isn’t expected; yet unfortunately it happens. When it does, you’ll want security in knowing the next steps needed to protect yourself, your way of life and personal finances which is why you need to hire a qualified, professional, and dedicated vehicle accident attorney.
The right attorney can make all the difference when dealing with the aftermath of a vehicle accident. From going over your legal rights to walking you through reasonable expectations, you’ll want to make sure the vehicle accident attorney you hire has your best interest in mind when they represent you. The Vocino Law Firm has the experience and skill necessary to successfully resolve vehicle accident claims and is ready to fight for anyone who happens to be involved in a vehicle accident and in need of legal assistance.
Rules of the Road
There is legislation in every state that helps to determine who is at fault when a motorcycle, car, or 18-wheeler becomes involved in a vehicle collision. In Alabama, there are several factors that help to determine who is at fault. Some of these include:
- Failure to Stop- From running a stop light to ignoring a stop sign, failure to stop are common accidents that often result in property damage and loss of life. In these cases, the fault lies with the driver who failed to stop. If your vehicle was rear-ended, sideswiped, or involved in a head-on collision with another driver who failed to stop, you could very well be entitled to compensation.
- Negligent Operation of a Motor Vehicle- Negligence is the failure to follow standard care for the safety of others. Negligent driving of a motor vehicle can have serious repercussions for both the driver and the person they hit. Personal injury from negligent driving can include brain damage, broken bones, and a lifetime of pain so don’t put off contacting an attorney if you’re the victim of a negligent driver.
- Distracted Driving- When a driver is paying attention to everything else but the road this not only puts that driver’s life in peril but it also endangers everyone else sharing the road and motorways. Today, everyone on the road most likely has a cell phone in their possession and as such, distracted driving cases are unfortunately becoming far too common. If a distracted driver collided with your vehicle, you’re most likely entitled to compensation and should contact a vehicle accident attorney as soon as you’re able.
- Improper Lane Change- Much like distracted driving, improper lane change related accidents are also relatively common. Failing to use a signal, swerving in and out of traffic, and ignoring yellow lines are all common examples of improper lane changes. This careless behavior can result in serious damage to a vehicle, bodily harm to a person, and even death.
- Drunk Driving- Drunk driving isn’t just dangerous, it’s illegal just about everywhere in the United States. A drunk driver can do severe damage and is one of the most common motor vehicle infractions in the country. If a drunk driver hit you, you’re entitled to compensation and should contact a vehicle accident attorney immediately.
Receive Full and Fair Compensation
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, selecting an experienced attorney that is right for you and your situation will be the most important decision made after the incident. At Vocino Law, we have the experience and track record to make sure you receive settlements that help with life after the accident. We fight to ensure our clients all receive full and fair compensation be they the victims of negligent, distracted, or otherwise reckless driving.
We understand that immediately following an accident, concerns tend to build up. Concerns compounded with injury can slow down recovery and complicate your life. Dealing with doctors, hospitals, work absences, and other issues may dominate your time and thoughts. Making a single call to Vocino Law will ensure your vehicle accident and any related injuries are properly assessed and addressed. Remember, in Alabama, you have up to two years to file a suit but don’t put it off to the last minute. Contact Vocino Law today and have our vehicle accident attorney handle your case.